Buying a home is an exciting time as it typically signifies a next chapter in our lives. While the home buying process can be fun, it can also be stressful, especially in today’s complex real estate market. When you choose Renee Cato and Solid Source Realty to assist you in the home buying process, we provide the following Top Ten Services-
- Needs Analysis- Why do you want to move? What is your time frame? What do you hope to find in a new home that you do not have in your current home? Do you need to sell your current home before you buy a new one?
- Loan Prequalification/Pre-Approval Resources- Contrary to what you may hear on the news, there are several different financing programs available to fit a variety of needs. Obtaining a pre-approval is essential before finding that perfect home.
- Neighborhood and Area Search- Determining which area you want to live will allow you to narrow your focus so that the perfect home also provides you with the lifestyle that best fits your needs.
- Home Search- Once you have determined your price range, neighborhood and area preferences, it is time that we discuss and search for the “must haves” and the “nice to haves”. Most of our buyers appreciate immediate updates as soon as homes appear on the market that fit their criteria. This VIP service is free with no obligation.
- Making an Offer- We will provide a market analysis on the home you find to help negotiate the best price for your new home and prepare and communicate all transaction paperwork.
- Home Inspection and Repair Negotiations- Typically thought of as the second phase of negotiations, we can help you identify a qualified home inspector and based on his findings, will negotiate with the seller to have your new home as “move in ready” as possible.
- Vendors- From movers to window treatments, we can suggest vendors you can trust to take care of you during the final days prior to and after closing.
- Pre-Closing Preparation- We will coordinate with the closing attorney that necessary documents are provided to ensure a smooth closing on the date of closing.
- Closing- We will review closing documents, resolve any last minute issues and complete the transaction.
- Post-Closing- We will keep in contact with you to assist with any possible post closing issues.